Covid 19 restrictions apply to all bookings.
Weddings, parties, anything.
The Bundy Hall is available for hire by groups and private parties, subject to approval by the Hall Committee. Hall Hire Fees are not set in concrete but are finalised by the committee depending on circumstances. The figures below are a guide:
- Full Fee to hire all facilities per day $250 (up to 100 guests, over 100 is referred to committee)
- Low fee to hire for a small event day or night $150
- Local Community Use for the day or night $50
- Supper Room and Kitchen (hourly rate) $25
Tread the boards at The Bundy
- Main Hall
- Ladies and men’s toilets and disabled access toilet
- Supper room
- Well-appointed kitchen
- There is a brilliant sound system that you can access to make your event memorable.
- Committee catering can be available for BBQ or for tea/coffee and light supper. Please inquire by email to email@example.com or please phone Bron Hillbrick on 0428 551993
- Rubbish should be left in the bins, there are bins for rubbish and re-cycling so please keep them separate.
Hiring the Bundy Hall
If you would like to hire the Bundy Hall for a function, then go to the Calendar and check if your date is available. Please download the Hall Hire Agreement and the Hall Hire Agreement Application Form for more details and to book the Hall. Fill out the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will process the application and let you know if you are successful. Please call Bronwyn Hillbrick on 0428 551993 if you need more help.