Covid 19 restrictions apply to all bookings.
Weddings, parties, anything.
The Bundy Hall is available for hire by groups and private parties, subject to approval by the Hall Committee. Hall Hire Fees are not set in concrete but are finalised by the committee depending on circumstances. The figures below are a guide:
- Full Fee to hire all facilities per day $250 (up to 100 guests, over 100 is referred to committee)
- Low fee to hire for a small event day or night $150
- Local Community Use for the day or night $50
- Supper Room and Kitchen (hourly rate) $25
Tread the boards at The Bundy
- Main Hall
- Ladies and men’s toilets and disabled access toilet
- Supper room
- Well-appointed kitchen
- There is a brilliant sound system that you can access to make your event memorable. Please discuss this and the price with Paul Versteden on 0429352373.
- Committee catering can be available for BBQ or for tea/coffee and light supper. Please inquire by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or please phone Bronwyn on 0428 551993 or Paul 0429352373.
- Rubbish must be removed by the user. Maffra Tip Bins 03 5147 3313 will supply bins at $10 each, and will collect and empty them after the event. Please phone and organise with them.
Hiring the Bundy Hall
If you would like to hire the Bundy Hall for a function, then go to the Calendar and check if your date is available. Please download the Hall Hire Agreement and the Hall Hire Agreement Application Form for more details and to book the Hall. Fill out the application form and email it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process the application and let you know if you are successful. Please call Jill on 0418313641 or Paul on 0429352373 if you need more help.